I want to put a BIG Thank you out there for Olive Ole of the blog Travel Much? I have been following Olive for a bit now and love the different places, stories and random things she has to share… I love to see post in my Reader from Travel Much. I have learned so much and have added a few places to my bucket list! While reading thru Olive’s blog which I find her style of writing very entertaining. I never would have know that English is not her native language. It is Norwegian WOW I would have never know and still even going back an rereading some of the post it is hard to believe. I can tell you this is a blog you would enjoy following even if you don’t travel or care much about travel the stores and places and foods are just wonderful and her style of writing … I need to take a few lessons from her! Olive, Thank you again for nominating me and taking the time out to stop by. Please stop by Travel Much? and check her out!
Liebster Award, This is an award given to new and upcoming bloggers, (bloggers who have less than 200 followers) by other bloggers to help gain recognition and share the blogging love…..
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in your post.
Here are my answers to Olive’s questions:? Then you can see who I nominated….
- What is your dream vacation? A Year at the beach (House must be on the beach with a wrap around porch so I would watch the sun rise and sun set everyday I wanted to. I could go on but that would be asking for to much…. (smiling)
- What book are you currently reading? 1st to Die by James Patterson (it is part of the Women’s Murder Club series) Yes I love a good mystery and cup of coffee!!!!
- What New Year’s resolution did you make this year, and how long did it take you to break it? To save money for christmas and be better prepared… so far so good!
- If you had a superpower, which one would it be? To be able to change the weather. Sometimes you just want a rainy day….so you can drink coffee and read a good book!
- What does a perfect day look like to you? A cup of coffee, a good book, Sunny warm spring day, hammock at the beach (Am I asking to much ?) Oh and my coffee cup refills it self!
- If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be? There are so many I don’t know where to start…
- How did you get into the blogging world? My girls suggested I start writing down my ideas and a blog was what came to mind….in theirs and mine.
- Shark diving, bungee jumping or sky diving? NONE SuziQ does not do heights or Sharks!
- What is your favorite cheesy pick up line, and have you ever used it or have it used on you? Don’t Think I have ever used one and it has been do long ago I don’t even remember what my husband used on me. I know I made a joke about donuts since he was a police officer…
- If you can recommend just one place in your country to a tourist, what will it be? Tybee Island, in Savannah Georgia… Love the southern life!
- How annoyed are you at my questions right now, on a scale from 1-10? Do you get easily annoyed? I would say a 1, I honestly enjoyed them they made me think and smile!
I hereby nominate the following unsuspecting bloggers:
If you all choose to accept this award then here are your 11 questions:
- What is your favorite past time?
- Comfort food or Salad?
- If you could be any where right now where would you be?
- How long have you been blogging?
- what is your perfect weekend or day off work?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Are you more of a Country, Suburban, or City type of person?
- Travel by plane, train or automobile?
- Go to the theater or a movie?
- Stay in or go out for the evening?
- If you had one wish, what would it be?
You are very deserving of the Liebster aaward! I love your answers, and I think you made a good selection of nominees.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I was curious if you ever thought of changing the page layout of your site?
Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe
you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with
it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or
2 pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?
This piece of writing provides clear idea in support of the new viewers of blogging, that actually how to do blogging